Vendor Terms & Conditions
Thursday, Feb. 18, Noon – 5:00 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 19, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Thursday, Feb. 18, 5pm – close (optional)
Vendor shall operate and maintain their booth sites during the posted festival hours. No Vendor may begin teardown before 11:00 p.m. on the last day of the Festival. All Vendors must complete teardown by 5:00 p.m. on Sunday.
Full payment is due prior to set-up via paypal, cashier’s check, or credit card. Fees are $350 for food and $295 for sales. There are no refunds. Eelpout clothing is not permitted for sale by any vendor.
1) Vendor must conform to all applicable State of Minnesota and Cass County Environmental Health Services regulations.
2) Vendor is required to provide their own Insurance. A Certificate of Insurance must be on hand during operation.
3) Vendor Fee must be paid at the time of application.
4) Vendors may not display or sell alcoholic beverages in any form.
5) Vendor is responsible for supplying his vending stall (booth, trailer, cart, etc.) and all supplies.
6) Vendor shall pay all sales or other taxes, fees, and assessments required by any applicable federal, state, or local law in connection with the Vendor’s participation in the Festival.
7) Vendors are responsible for their own water requirements. Water hook-ups are not available.
8) Vendors must supply their own portable generators for electrical needs, there is a standard electrical post at the park for use.
9) Vendor is responsible for maintenance and final clean up of booth site. The City provides dumpsters for the disposal of Festival trash and debris. Please look for these dumpsters on the Festival site and dispose of trash there. The Festival is not responsible for any trash removal. If Vendor’s site requires additional clean up by Festival personnel, the Vendor will be billed for such
10) Vendor is responsible for all labor for and at his booth locations, including set-up and teardown.
11) All Vendors are required to park cars, trucks, and trailers not serving as a stall/booth in the Vendor parking area. Parking information, load-in passes, and instructions will be provided on set-up days of the event.
12) We reserve the right to assign booth spaces according to a master plan. Vendors are not permitted to relocate their booths or sell outside of their assigned area. Subletting is prohibited.
13) Prices must be posted in a legible manner. Booths must be properly manned at all times.
14) The International Eelpout Festival assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to the property of exhibitors. Valuables should be put away for safe keeping each night.
15) This festival will be held outdoors in the winter. Vendors must be completely self-contained.
16) ALL PROCEEDS from vendor sales will belong to the vendor. No commissions will be assessed. Vendors are responsible for collecting sales tax and for reporting earnings to IRS.
17) STORAGE OF MATERIALS during the Festival must be confined within the area assigned to you. Plan for storage within your area when designing the configuration of your space. Space will be a 10′ x 20′ area designated by the Festival.
18) VENDORS ARE EXPECTED to provide their own tables and display boards. Do not tape, tack, or otherwise affix any materials or signs to walls, trees, lamp posts, or other surfaces on public or private property.
19) Participation in the Festival is at the vendor’s own risk. This is an all weather event. In the event of bad weather, there will be NO refunds.
A copy of these terms and conditions will be sent for signature.